If these scenarios sound exciting, come join the team at Animal Emergency Clinic of San Diego as an experienced Veterinary Technician located in Poway, CA. We currently have opportunities available for swing-shift and overnight technicians. We are seeking a dedicated, compassionate, dependable, enthusiastic professional to join our highly qualified team as a full-time veterinary technician. Are you looking
for a hospital to expand your critical care knowledge and grow your love for emergency medicine? Then Animal Emergency Clinic of San Diego is the best opportunity. Be valued, respected and make a difference every day in the lives of our patients and their owners.
To be successful in this role you will:
• Work closely with Veterinarians, technical staff, and receptionists to achieve the best patient care and client satisfaction in all emergency situations
• Provide outstanding client education
• Have vast knowledge of pharmaceutical drugs, disease processes, and the ability to administer Veterinarian- recommended treatment.
• Work efficiently as an individual alongside others creating an invaluable piece to the team puzzle
• Need excellent technical skills and ability to act quickly in emergency situations
• Make a commitment to excellent client service
• Registered Veterinary Technician certification or Veterinary Assistant Controlled Substance Permit
• 2 years’ experience working in a veterinary practice
• Weekends, holidays and evenings required
As an independently owned small business, we go above and beyond, providing you with the following:
• Competitive wages that reflect your experience and value to the team
• Paid vacation, increased with long-standing employment
• Resources for continuing education and training
• Medical benefits covering 50% of chosen plans
• Discounted veterinary services
• Signing bonus
Our family-owned-and-operated Hospital has been providing emergency & critical care services for over 30 years. We provide exceptional compassionate patient & client care. We look at our clients and patients as an extension of our family. Please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Inquiries and questions welcome. A background check will be required of the successful candidate. We are a drug-free workplace and an equal employment opportunity employer.